Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Gavin's drawing


Gavin really loves to sing, read and draw nowadays and I was surprise to see one of his drawing (actually its just a scribble) on the coffee table coincidence a few days back.
He drew a boy, according to his explanation and this is how it looks like as below.....

A - Two eyes
B - Two ears
C - Two hands
D - Two legs
E - 'One' (??) hair
F - One mouth

When I ask him where's the nose then he went 'oops, sorry!' and he added.....

G - One nose

When I ask him again about the two 'out-of-topic' items, he explained......

H - Smoke
I - Orange

I laughed like mad after listening to his explanation, he's really creative and truly have a sense of funny imagination! LOL!

Whenever I recall this piece of drawing, it really keep me smiling away, so innocent!

But I just cant make out why is the smoke and orange got to do with a boy, LOL!

p/s - Luckily I snapped this piece of 'masterpiece' using my camera before I lost it, I should have scanned the drawing earlier, sigh!

2 comments:

allthingspurple said...

cute drawing, ha ha. that one about the smoke is a head scratcher, ha?

Anonymous said...

hey, christene, u also have a sense of artistic imagination, haha!