Thursday, May 24, 2007

Brandon is walking!!

Now, I'm sitting in front of my laptop and decided to update the second post in my blog immediately after such a long period of M-I-A because today (actually was yersteday night - 23th May 2007), Brandon started to walk finally after our long waited of 13 months 3 weeks and 4 days!
Eventually, he dare to move his first step independently and he is very daring as compared to Gavin although Gavin started to walk at 12 months+ because Brandon is not afraid of falling at all and he can actually continue the attempt to walk several times even he's not very steady yet and keep falling after walking a few steps.
Anyway, Bravo to you, Brandon! And mummy is very happy today and is certainly going to enjoy the freedom of not carrying you in my arm too long anymore!!

No comments: