Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm lousy in blogging!

I started to blog after reading many mommies interesting blogs and feel very excited about the idea. So I created this blog for the purpose of recording the wonderful and precious moments of my two boys' growing stories hoping that this will be a great present for them in future so that they can recall all their old stories when they have grown up later...but being a lazy mum of me and also always been so busy at work, I didnt manage to maintain and update the special stories of my boys onto my blog and have been feeling bad of not being able to persist in my initial intention...I missed to update Brandon's first teething, first birthday, Gavin's first mother's day card to me etc etc...
Today, I have a good mood to re-start my blogging engine, let me pray hard that I can really keep this blogging mood going on so that I wont miss to update any special stories of my boys too much and at the same time also hoping that I can update some important stories as backdated posts as soon as possible!
My boys, I hope that in future when both of you are reading this blog, you guys will really appreciate the effort that mummy is dying hard to keep up, ok?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! It's never too late to continue blogging. I am sure your sons will not blame you as I think you have given your 108% effort. Hooray, I can read other mommies blog again!