Sunday, May 27, 2007

Masterpiece

Gavin really likes to draw nowadays, he can sit down to draw for a long time and his favourites are cars and figures. One thing that I really fancy his drawing is he likes to draw me, haha!
Gavin started his school break on last friday and he has been spending his morning time at drawing while sitting on his potty for big business before I went to work. When I returned home after a late dinner the same night, I was so surprised to see that my fridge has been fully covered with new 'images'....My son's masterpieces being presented in Gavin Q's style! cool?! let's take a look...



Gavin chooses to pin his drawings on the fridge!



Acoording to Gavin, this is Higgly's town hero...look a like?



And this is me with the hand holding a cane!?



Gavin said this is Brandon because his brother has big eyes!

I love to ask him about his drawings, his answers and explanation are always full of surprises!!

No comments: